Hotel Grand Palace - Tokyo
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $111
- Double Room
- Refurbished Standard Twin, Non Smoking
- Triple Room
- Refurbished Standard Queen, Non Smoking
- Run of the house
- Design Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Design Single Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Twin Room
- Deluxe Twin Room
- Twin Room, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 464 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 23 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCattleya - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Chiyoda - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Crown Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Chidori - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
Manjuen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Grand Palace - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs JPY 1000.00 per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2376 per person (approximately)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.